Thursday, December 23, 2010

Forget Dr. Phil!

I (and the Forge) will be taking some time off until Monday, and we're on light duty today as well, as this time of year is special to us for more than one reason: Yesterday my beloved Mrs. H and I celebrated 20 years of wedded ultra-bliss.

How do we do it? There's a thread on TWeb here in which I discuss some hints; newly-married ministry associate Nick Peters (ApologiaPhoenix) has a few good things to say as well. But what it boils down to is something (shh) most people don't want to hear...mutual submission.


2 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Dang, you bear a remarkable resemblance to an uncle of mine...

    ReplyDelete