Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time to Waste My Time

Yep. I got tagged for jury duty Monday. I should be able to post from their Net lounge to give news on whether I go from Stage 1 (waiting in a large room for His Majesty to call us up to the courtroom) to Stage 2 (waiting in the courtroom for a bunch of attorneys to ask me a bunch of dumb questions). After that I'll be down the black hole, if I get that far.

The Forge (and Ticker) will not have any new posts of substance until I can assess how much of my time has been wasted and am able to catch up on work. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Just for fun, you should do your best Pauly Shore impression and see what happens.

    And if you don't know who Pauly Shore is... You are extremely fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who it is but have never seen any of his movies.

    But I suspect my prison law library experience will do the job just as well.

    ReplyDelete